Rich dark chocolate cookies with chocolate chips.
These cookies are rich, fudge, and almost brownie-like. They are sure to satisfy any chocolate craving you may have.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
~ Makes 2 Dozen Cookies ~
- 8.0 oz. (2 cups) almond-coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2.5 oz. (3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon) unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (4.0 oz., 1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 5.7 oz. (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with either parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
In a bowl, stir together the almond-coconut flour, flaxseed meal, cocoa powder, baking soda and powder, and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, and vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture and stir until well blended. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Drop dough, approximately 2 tablespoons, onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for approximately 10 minutes’ until just set and the surface of the cookie is cracked. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.